Driver’s License Suspension in Columbus, OH – DUIs and Traffic Violations
- one or more DUI stops
- danger to CDL holders’ licenses for tickets and arrests
- charges of driving without a valid license
- traffic citations in a series that endanger driving privileges
- accidents caused by uninsured motorists
Defense for a DUI Arrest
As for DUI charges, I am highly familiar with the many ways that an arrest can go wrong. There are many ways that police can mistake erratic driving for drunk driving, and abuse their probable cause to stop you. Field sobriety tests are strenuous even for sober motorists. Breath testing machinery can malfunction, recording faulty blood-alcohol content levels. I will reveal all of these factors in defending your rights.
Get Driver’s License Back
Are your Ohio driving privileges or commercial driver’s license at risk due to a series of traffic tickets for moving violations or a drunk driving stop by law enforcement?
If you have been charged with any of these issues, filing for bankruptcy* could allow you to discharge the debt and the BMV security suspension, thereby allowing you to get your license back and drive legally. Contact me if you have been charged with:
- driving without a valid operator’s license
- driving under a suspended license
- involved in an automobile accident with no insurance
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Attorney at Law Serving Central Ohio
Contact me today to discuss your legal issues. In Columbus, the number to call is 614-221-3630. We welcome email messages and respond to them promptly.